- Jen Capraru is hired as 2nd script supervisor on the Canadian feature Shake Hands with the Devil, based on the book by General Romeo Dallaire.
- Her powerful experience working alongside Rwandans inspires her to think of forming a professional theatre company in Rwanda.
- She accepts an invitation to teach at the Rwanda Cinema Centre, and receives more contracts while there in 2007.
- Film workshops for the Rwanda Cinema Centre in script development and continuity.
- Dramaturge for Kivu Writers, a youth theatre workshop, Kibuye.
- Director of community groups for UNICEF's Women and Aids Conference with Mashirika Performing Arts.
- Director, workshop and presentation of Wajdi Mouawad's Littoral for the National University of Rwanda.
- Collective creation workshop leader for Never Again Rwanda.
- Director, staged readings of The Monument in English and French at the Gisozi National Genocide Memorial.